New Jersey Workers’ Compensation
Legal Help from an Experienced Workers’ Comp Attorney
Workers’ Compensation is a benefit that is available to nearly all employees who suffer an injury or illness during the course of their employment. Work-related injuries and construction site accident injuries typically covered by workers’ compensation include:
- Carpal tunnel, cubital tunnel, epicondylitis, and other repetitive stress injuries
- Hearing problems and hearing loss
- Work-related emotional problems
- Work-induced heart attacks
- Occupational diseases such as asbestosis, mesothelioma, chemical sensitivities, and allergic dermatitis
- Amputations, disfigurement and scarring related to lacerations and burn injuries
- Asthma or other work-related lung diseases, respiratory problems, or pulmonary conditions
- Workplace back injuries
- Eye injuries
If you have suffered an on-the-job injury, benefits are available for you, but will you receive all the benefits you are due? Most employees do not know their rights. Employers and insurance companies know this and they look for ways to minimize the amount they pay for your permanent injuries and your bills.
Hire a workers’ compensation lawyer who understands the system and can protect your rights in the process. Contact the Firm the law office of Andrew Graulich.
Attorney Graulich is dedicated to helping injured workers receive a fair settlement. He can answer your questions about wage loss and permanent disability benefits. Mr. Graulich is committed to preparing a strong case against the insurance company to ensure maximum compensation for your workers’ comp case. He is skilled at addressing worker’s compensation issues such as:
- Whether your injury was work related and how it may or may not relate to any prior injury
- Whether your symptoms are related to a new work injury or a work-related aggravation of a pre-existing condition
- Whether you were an employee at the time of the injury and whether your injury occurred while you were on the job
- The extent of benefits you are entitled to
- Whether you have suffered a temporary disability or a permanent injury
- If you are entitled to a settlement and the fair value of a settlement for your particular injuries
Count on the law office of Andrew Graulich for effective representation with personal injury cases and workplace injury claims. Contact the firm for a free initial consultation. Learn more about how attorney Graulich can protect your rights to a full financial recovery.